EXHIBITORS PLEASE NOTE:
ENTRIES IN DEPT. E—P CLOSE ON AUGUST 24th – NO EXCEPTIONS.
ALL OTHER DEPARTMENTS CLOSE AUGUST 10TH.
- We must have time to make our entries and arrange for stable and exhibition space. All livestock entries must state number of animals to be housed.
- Entries will be accepted Sunday, August 28th from 12 noon – 6 PM and Monday August 29th from 9AM—8PM
- No article will be accepted as an exhibit unless there is a Class specified for said article. If you wish to sell your entry, please tell the supervisor and notify them the price you are asking. These articles may not be removed during the fair or prizes and premiums will be forfeited.
- Forms in Dept. E F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O and P are to be mailed to Mrs. Sandra Yunghans, 58 Garland Road, Lancaster, NH 03584. E-mail email@example.com or ONLINE ENTRY.
- Entries must in all instances be made in the name of bona fide owner, and unless this rule is observed no premium will be awarded or if awarded be withheld.
- Entries of purebred stock will be checked for authenticated certificate of their pedigree to satisfy the officers of the society.
- Age of stock is to be given as near as possible by exhibitors in years and months, together with his or her name and residence, and judges will recognize this rule.
- Entrance fees when required must be paid at time of making entries.
- The directors reserve the right to reject any entries.