Kids Korner Just Dance Competition
Friday, August 31st @ 3:30pm
Saturday, September 1st @ 6:00pm
Sunday, September 2nd @ 6:00pm
GRAND FINALS ~
Sunday, September 2nd @ 7:00pm
- There will be three different age categories, with 6 participants in each age category.
(Age Categories: 10- under, 11-13, 14-17 and 18 and over)
- Each participant must register will Kid’s Korner staff prior to competition.
- Same day registration will be allowed if there is space available.
- Each participant must play the required song determined by the Lancaster Fair.
- Two players at a time will play via tournament style play.
- Participants must use the controllers provided by the Lancaster Fair. NO personal controllers will be allowed.
- Participant’s scores will be recorded by the Lancaster Fair staff.
- The top three scorers will be the winners of that age category.
- All players must know how to play Just Dance. The Lancaster Fair will not provide instructions, advice or tips on how to play the game.
- Reset button will not be hit until score is recorded or disqualification will occur.
- Level of play will be determined by the Lancaster Fair staff based on participant’s ages and abilities.
- The top 3 finishers from each age level, each day, will have the opportunity to compete in the finals on Sunday, September 2nd at 7:00pm.